Drivers: John Watson, Niki Lauda, Andrea de Cesaris
43 races, 6 wins, 0 poles, 5 fastest laps
McLaren MP4 was again another milestone car by John Barnard. The car was completely built from carbon fiber. Giorgio Piola: "The car was beautiful, very efficient and with a Porsche engine. It won the championship with Prost and Lauda and then was the predecessor of the cars driven by Senna."
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.