This highly detailed drawing of the Ferrari SF16-H steering wheel perfectly illustrates the complexity of modern-day Formula 1 machinery. Used during the 2016 season by drivers Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen, the SF16-H wheel has controls for everything from the radio to engine modes and differential adjustments. Drivers are no longer only driving, but also act as onboard engineers.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.