This highly detailed drawing of the Ferrari F138 steering wheel perfectly illustrates the complexity of modern-day Formula 1 machinery. Used during the 2013 season by drivers Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa, the F138 wheel has controls for everything from the radio to torque control and differential adjustments. Drivers are no longer only driving, but also act as onboard engineers.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.