Unveiled at the 1966 Paris Motor Show, the Ferrari 275 GTB/4 packed a lot of changes with the major one being its new four-cam engine. Production of the model stopped in March 1968 during which time Ferrari built 330. This 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 #10855 is part of those.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.