The Ferrari 250 series, manufactured from 1953 to 1964, is one of the most successful models from the Maranello-based company. It won a great deal of iconic races, notably the Mille Miglia, Carrera Panamericana and Le Mans. The 250 GT SWB, as shown here, was unveiled at the 1959 Paris Motor Show.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.