Mostly remembered for the 1957 Mille Miglia, the Ferrari 335 S was involved in a major accident when a tyre exploded killing the driver, co-driver duo, Alfonso De Portago and Edmond Nelson respectively, as well as 14 spectators.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.