14 June 2014.
#98 Aston Martin Vantage V8: Paul Dalla Lana, Pedro Lamy, Christoffer Nygaard The iconic Gulf livery on the Aston Martin Vantage V8 of Paul Dalla Lana, Pedro Lamy and Christoffer Nygaard. Aston Martin's history at the Le Mans 24 Hours can be traced all the way back to 1931. 2014 saw Aston Martin secure a dominant GTE-Am class win.
- Event: 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Location: Le Mans, France
- Drivers: Paul Dalla Lana, Pedro Lamy, Christoffer Nygaard
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.