Hitching a ride: Nigel Mansell dominated the 1991 British Grand Prix at Silverstone, much to the vast home crowd's delight. He was in such a good mood that he picked up Ayrton Senna on the slowing down lap, whose McLaren had run out of fuel, leading to this epic moment. Senna was still a classified finisher in fourth, and took the chance to check-out Mansell's dashboard readings!
- Location: Silverstone, United Kingdom
- Driver: Nigel Mansell
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.