Ayrton Senna gets ready in the cockpit of his Lotus Honda at the 1987 San Marino GP at Imola. For his final season at Lotus before heading to McLaren, Senna was classified third in the final standings, with 57 points, with six podium finishes and only one pole position.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.