Flame on: McLaren's Alain Prost blips the throttle of his TAG-Porsche's engine during a pitstop in the 1987 German Grand Prix. He battled hard with Nigel Mansell's Williams, but after taking the lead – and pulling clear by over 17s with a handful of laps remaining – his engine failed, handing victory to Nelson Piquet, as Mansell's engine had blown too. Ron Dennis, the team boss, takes care of the lollipop.
- Location: Hockenheim, West Germany
- Driver: Alain Prost
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.