Sparks fly: Brabham's Andrea de Cesaris gives Stefan Johansson a face full of titanium sparks in the 1987 Austrian Grand Prix. Johansson's weekend had been a wild one, which started when his McLaren struck a deer at 140mph, causing him to crash violently. The race also took three attempts to start, following a pair of multi-car crashes in the midfield.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.