Niki Lauda, driving the new Ferrari 312T, leads from Jean-Pierre Jarier and Ronnie Peterson at the start of the race. Lauda won by two seconds from Emerson Fittipaldi to end a 20-year winless drought for Ferrari at Monaco.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.