View from the grandstand: Lotus driver Emerson Fittipaldi takes the chequered flag to win the Spanish Grand Prix at Jarama, May 1, 1972. The Brazilian star led the two Ferraris of Ickx and Regazzoni despite a pre-race fuel leak in the cockpit and the onboard fire extinguisher going off unexpectedly during the second lap. Fittipaldi would go on to win the 1972 World Championship with five victories on the season.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.