Need for speed: Lotus driver Emerson Fittipaldi leaves the pits at Brands Hatch during the 1972 British Grand Prix on his way to victory. With the success, the Brazilian driver consolidated his lead in the standings and would take his first of two World Championships that year.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.