The #5 SEFAC Ferrari 512S of Jacky Ickx makes a nightime pit stop on its way to retirment on the 142nd lap. The 1970 event was the setting of the Steve McQueen film "Le Mans" with much of the racing footage seen in the movie shot during the race.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.