Jochen Rindt levitates his Lotus Cosworth in the 1969 German GP at the legendary Nürburgring. Drivers of this era in Formula 1 were generally a mix of brave and crazy, as they raced around circuits that were generally ill-equipped to handle the tremendous speeds of F1 machinery. A year later, Rindt would lose his life in a tragic accident at another famous venue: Monza.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.