19 July 1969. Bruce McLaren in his papaya orange McLaren M7C Ford, on his way to the third position in the race and to the third position in the World Championship. At Silverstone photographers could get very close to the apex of fast corners, and in this case the photographer has used a slow shutter speed to emphasize the sense of speed.
- Event: British GP
- Location: Silverstone, United Kingdom
- Driver: Bruce Mclaren
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.