On a wing and a prayer: Ferrari mechanics use Jacky Ickx's rear wing as their tool tray while fettling the mighty V12 engine of his 312 at Spa-Francorchamps. Ickx decided against using the wings in the race, unlike teammate Chris Amon, and finished third.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.