The delighted winner Dan Gurney sprays Champagne after taking overall honors at the 1967 Le Mans 24 Hours with teammate and fellow American driver A.J. Foyt in their Ford GT40. This marks the first time Champagne was sprayed in celebration of a race victory, which has become the norm for podium festivities ever since.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.