The calm before the storm: The 1967 Le Mans 24 Hours was one of the most significant in the fabled event's long history as Ford's Dan Gurney and AJ Foyt defeated the massed Ferrari ranks after an epic duel. After the race, Gurney started the tradition of spraying champagne from the victory podium.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.