The gorgeous Ferrari 312 driven by John Surtees leads eventual winner Jackie Stewart in his BRM P261 around the Gasworks hairpin. Stewart took victory by forty seconds from Lorenzo Bandini, followed by Graham Hill a lap down in third position, and only one other classified finisher - American driver Bob Bondurant, driving a BRM P261 entered privately by Team Chamaco Collect.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.