Ludovico Scarfiott, Ferrari and Jim Clark, Lotus launch from the starting line at the start of the Italian GP at Monza. Steeped in history, the Autodromo Nazionale Monza near Milan, Italy, is the oldest circuit used on the Formula One calendar. Built in 1922, it has been used as the Italian GP venue every year except 1980.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.