Italian racing hero Lorenzo Bandini came into the 1966 French Grand Prix leading the Formula 1 World Championship for Ferrari. Here, he gets focused on his qualifying lap around the legendary 5-mile Reims road course – and 2m07.8s later he’s taken pole position at an average speed of over 146mph in his mighty 3-litre 312. A broken throttle cable cost him the win, however...
- Event: French GP
- Location: Reims, France
- Driver: Lorenzo Bandini (Ferrari 312).
- Full focus: Lorenzo Bandini
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.