The Ferrari 250LM of North American Racing Team, driven by Jochen Rindt, Masten Gregory and Ed Hugus, passes under the famous Dunlop bridge, on its way to becoming the first non-works team to win the race since Ecurie Ecosse in 1957. It was also the first international race victory for Goodyear tyres and the last, to date, Ferrari outright victory at Le Mans.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.