American Dan Gurney sits on the grid with total concentration, waiting for the starter to drop the flag on this 80 lap race at the famous Zandvoort circuit. Gurney had put his Brabham BT7 Climax on pole position but steering problems would lead him to retire on lap 23.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.