A jubilant Jim Clark celebrates a fortunate victory after leader Dan Gurney had run out of fuel on the last lap. Clark, in his Lotus 25 Climax, had just managed to hold off Bruce McLaren and Jack Brabham to take his third of four consecutive victories at the fast but dangerous Spa-Francorchamps circuit.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.