The three Vanwalls of Stuart Lewis-Evans, Stirling Moss and Tony Brooks aligned on the grid with the Maserati of Juan Manuel Fangio at the start of the 1957 Italian Grand Prix. Although he qualified first, Stuart Lewis-Evans ran into some troubles during the race and had to retire. His teammate, Stirling Moss, went on to win this eighth and final race of the 1957 season at the Autodromo Nazionale Monza. Juan Manuel Fangio finished in second place and sealed the World Drivers' Championship.
- Event: Italian GP
- Location: Monza, Italy
- Drivers: Juan Manuel Fangio, Stirling Moss, Tony Brooks, Stuart Lewis-Evans
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.