Tunbridge Wells, Kent. 15 October 1895. M. Bouton on an early De Dion Bouton tricycle.
First published 2/11/1895 - the first photo published in Autocar magazine. This image is part of the extensive LAT Images archive, featuring motoring and racing photography spanning over a century.
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.