9 June 2013.
#2 Audi Sport Team Joest, Audi R18 e-tron quattro: Tom Kristensen, Allan McNish, Loic Duval
The Audi R18 e-tron quattro, winning car of the 24 Hours of Le Mans 2013, with Tom Kristensen earning his record ninth victory, Scotsman Allan McNish his third, and Frenchman Loïc Duval earning his first ever Le Mans win. It was Audi's twelfth victory in fourteen years. Audi led the No. 8 Toyota by a gap of one lap.
- Event: 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Location: Le Mans, France
- Drivers: Tom Kristensen, Allan McNish, Loic Duval
- 5 pieces limited edition for each size and finishing - 120 total per image
- Onto your wall in no time flat: Your picture arrives ready-to-hang out of the box
- Display the way you want: Also looks great on a gallery ledge
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 100 Awards & Recommendations.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom made in Germany
- Each Certificate is hand signed by the Artist
- Paper: Warm white, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2.
- Print technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink.